We are egg-cited about the delicious new addition to Wolflin Village – Jimmy’s Egg!
Since it started cracking eggs over 35 years ago in a little restaurant in Oklahoma City, Jimmy’s Egg’s philosophy has been unwavering: “Make all of our entrees fresh every day using only quality ingredients and treat every customer like they’re a guest in our home.”
Jimmy’s Egg features a variety of entrees for breakfast, brunch and lunch that will satisfy any appetite. From its famous Cracked-To-Order © omelettes to Skillet Scrambles, flavorful pancakes, fresh salads, juicy burgers and more, our executive chef continues to create dishes that will have you coming back again and again.
Fast Facts About Jimmy’s Egg
- We fresh crack and cook 7,535,520 eggs each year. Shout out to all the hens supplying us at Maxim Egg Farm. Egg-cellent job, ladies.
- Our entire menu is served seven days a week from 6 am to 2 pm so you can have lunch for breakfast, breakfast for lunch or lunch for, well, you get the picture.
- Jimmy’s Egg has won 30 Best Breakfast awards.
- There are 40,000 ways to enjoy our omelettes. No one has ordered all 40,000 at one sitting. Yet.
- We prepare eggs over 10 different ways with scrambled being our most popular method.
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are, indeed, a thing. And they are an unbelievably delicious thing.
Fill ‘er up! We brew 700,377 pots of coffee per year.
For more information, visit www.jimmysegg.com.